FB rejected me and Google reject me twice...What's next?

You need to click the picture of you and the drop down will show up with the options :slight_smile:

John says it will 3 years before I get something online. I have done Clickbank for 2+ years. It never worked.
With JC method, maybe it will, but having FB and Google rejected my ads, it’s not good.

I have done marketing before, mobe.com. I lost everything, $200,000 gone. FTC.

John said I have Access Module 3, but it’s not. Denied my access.

Back to square one again.

I am ready for the long haul. I am assuming that 3 years before the first sale.
It will be a big bonus if I can get it done sooner!
-Travis

(No blaming others. Everyone has problems. It took me 3 years to make my first sale. It probably wont take you that long, but if you’re frustrated because you didn’t make a sale in your first month, that doesn’t entitle you to blame others.
-John Crestani)

1 Like

Hi Travis - you should be able to get to Week 3 now. Let me know if you have any issues

@anon98348840 - can you send a ticket to the Help Desk about the error you are having? A screenshot if you have it would help as well. Thanks!

Thanks Sabrina for getting me straightened out!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!

Hi Sabrina, Module 2: It has been 5 times for Google, (Re: [3-9462000027058] Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Condition).
How many times before they kick me off?
Thanks

You said I need to keep on trying.

Hi - what is the current status of your Ad account?

Hi Sheryl,
It is Google Ads 660-555-7842.
Here is the story. Google said my ads were approved in the email, but it is not true in the Google Ads. I am still out, (Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions).
I put down the legal letter from Google, but it has no effect.

Facebook is doing better now, no account suspension. I am not really sure why.
I am getting a lot of hate mail through FB concerning John C.
Sabrina and I stopped that.

I am getting in to Module 4 now.

Sheryl, what can you do about Google? Is there more?

Thanks,
Travis

Hi - Did you join the Inner Circle for the calls with John? This would be a good thing to bring up live on the call with him and see how he can assist. The call is tomorrow.

Hi, I just got “Invalid Access” for the Inner Circle.
I did contact JC to remove this block.

Hey Travis! I’ll email you about this :slight_smile:

facebook rejected me also but then followed thew advice given in the rejection notes and this happened

RECEIVED FROM FACEBOOK

Hi Mark,

Thank you for notifying us about your ad disapproval.

We’ve reviewed your ad again and have determined it complies with our policies. Your ad is now approved.

Your ad is now active and will start delivering soon. You can track your results in Facebook Ads Manager.

Have a great day!

Did you find our support helpful? Was this helpful? Let us know.

Thanks, >On Thu Jul 11, 2019 07:42:38, Riley Mark wrote: >Your Most Recent Non-Compliant Ad : 6121088191477 >Describe your problem : This business is NOT advertising a multi-level marketing or network marketing firm, as it does not fit the Koscot test under FTC law. Any individual, without any payment by participants, can become a part of the referral program by creating an account online here 5. Case reference: Koscot Interplanetary, Inc. 4, 86 F.T.C. 1106, 1181 (1975). >Multi-level marketing firms require that participants pay money in order to access the commission structure. SAS doesn’t even fall under the broader definition of a ‘Business Opportunity’ because this doesn’t meet the requirements of the Business Opportunity Rule § 437.1m; 'that advertising and general advice about business development and training shall not be considered as ‘providing locations, outlets, accounts, or customers.’" >

1 Like

I also have a similar case submitted a Facebook ad as it was explained in the instructional video. It was approved and I got a notification some time after that after further review it was disapproved because it does not follow Facebook’s ad guidelines and ad manager suggested to replace the video with something. And it highlighted rule number 21 work from home “get rich quick” speel… and thoughts… I have tried modified swiped rewording some of it and resubmitted but still unapproved… I don’t no what I could replace the sales video with…

Hi Sabrina,
I am still trying to go Module 3 YouTube audience. I am stuck.
Yes, I did the JC audience, but it won’t work for me. Back to square one.

(John went over this in the Forum. You can review the conversation here: https://forum.imjetset.com/t/not-eligible-for-customer-list-customer-match-in-google-adwords/178)
There is no such thing as “Similar audiences” at all. It is blank.

A lot frustration and hair pulling out…

Of course my Module 2 Google is still suspended too. I have done this 5 times.

Can you help?

Travis

Hey Travis!

You need to select in market from the list :slight_smile:

Hi Sabrina,
I found the “Inner Circle”. This is a upgrade, not for me.

I have had 7 times with the Google Ads, both Google and YouTube.

What I am driving at; do I need to abandoned my Google and YouTube ads and start something else? Start fresh, the same SAS?

Or can I modify Google Ads and YouTube? I don’t want to beat a dead horse.

I really appreciate the service that I have been getting!

Thanks,
Travis

Google Ads:

(Dear advertiser,

Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our Google Ads policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional Google Ads accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth)

Hi Sabrina,
Again, this is only a bot. I do not want this “Inner Circle”, $249 a month.

Google Ads. I have been rejected 7 times, YouTube and Google Ads.
Do I need to start over?
Or modify my response?

Thanks, Sabrina.

Travis

(Hello,

This is an email to remind you that your request (#48713) is pending and awaits your feedback. If you still need help with this request, please respond within 24 hours, or your ticket will be automatically closed.

You are welcome to open a new request at any time as well.

Regards,

Sabrina)