Don, from Alabama!

I am retired. I would LOVE to do volunteer work (but haven’t nail down what, yet). I also want a little extra money to travel a little. I don’t want a job because that gets in the way of both of these. SAS seem to fit the bill. I can work on my own schedule, volunteer so I don’t get stressed from overwork, and vacation when I want. THIS HAS GOT TO WORK!!!

Welcome and I’m in the same exact spot. We will work hard to get started and learn. Jen

Hi Donald @dmonplaisir! Lovely to meet you here! Indeed I agree - traveling and volunteering doesn’t go too well with a regular job! But hey, you might have found the perfect solution… So on behalf of the whole SAS team- WELCOME to the course :wink:
As you go along with the course, you will probably find yourself stumbling upon questions you’d like to ask someone…So this community right here is the place to to find the right portion of endorsement! So ask your questions, get connected, share your thoughts and simply add some value to our community :100:
Another great thing I’d like to recommend to you are our weekly live webinars- those sessions are super helpful as the also involve Q/A. Find the schedule right here.
Alright Donald, again welcome to the course- We hope you will enjoy this new journey! Take John’s words to the heart and simply get the work done :blush: