Cannot Use Buyers List Until I Spend $50k

Hello,

I just got off the phone with Google because I was wasn’t able to download a custom audience. They informed me that the criteria for me to use this list is

1. Account being older than 90 days (have had my account for 8 years)
  2. Reliable Payments
  3. Having to spend $50k

Is this true? She mentioned getting in touch with my Google rep, but I don’t have one.

Any suggestions on how to bypass this so I can target a custom audience?

After typing this I found this in the forum. Not eligible for "Customer List"/ "Customer Match" in Google AdWords

I have the same issue!

Does anyone know if I have to do something to gain eligibility here…other than generating $50k in revue for google…see the screenshot? This is Tools/Audience Manager/+

Hi.

You may check usage of In Market as per JC innthe link of forum discussion.
Otherwise, use marketing guru as target instead…

https://forum.imjetset.com/t/not-eligible-for-customer-list-customer-match-in-google-adwords/178?u=lea

2 Likes

Q: Hey John about my google Ad’s x 2 with SAS product I ran it for 2 x days and spent around $120. Result was 12,000 impressions 74 clicks and 0 hops 0 sales generated. Q: Is this acceptable/average

This Q was unanswered from the weekly calls…

All these hops are from a Facebook advert which was switched off when I ran the google advert…see 0 hops from the google advert?

It sounds like you’re sending low quality traffic if that generated zero hops. You havent posted any screenshot any of your settings, or ads, so I have no idea if your setup right.

DO you have mobile enabled?
Are you using youtube ads? Search ads? Display ads?

Theres not enough information, but my suspicion is that you have mobile enabled

Google won’t allow you to target custom audiences anymore, the best ways to target are ‘In Market Audiences’

I posted the specific audiences in another forum post in that weeks section, but if I recall correctly it was something along the lines of SEM, SEO, website development services, payment processing were the inmarket audiences.

JC

1 Like

Hi.

I think this is what @John_Crestani is referring to you.

Please open below link pertaining to solution provided by JC on this matter:

https://forum.imjetset.com/t/not-eligible-for-customer-list-customer-match-in-google-adwords/178/4?u=lea

So Happy to see John in the forum… :blush::blush::blush: