Asalam! I am Hawa from Washington

Hi everyone. I am Hawa from Washington. This is my first time doing an affiliate marketing program and I am a little nervous about not getting the results that I want. You see, if you know my current situation, being unemployed and all, it seems almost impossible to not only earn an income, but make enough money to buy a house for my family where we can live together happily, buy a splinter big enough for everyone to board and go on picnics and fairs, start my own online business, while building a Masjid where I can also teach people/children from my culture/religion what it means to be a Muslim. But all of this is going to take up lots of money which I don’t even have enough to pay my bills right now. So my greatest and biggest goal right now is to earn $4,000 in a month to cover bills before making an investment towards my dreams. I am very excited to be part of this program and feel that this is the place and this second is the greatest turning point in my life!

1 Like

I’m new too Hawa! I wish you the best of luck with your program. I too find myself in an interesting position. Good luck with your goals. Sounds like your ready to make it happen.

Hi Hawa Best wishes to you and your family and you exceeding your goals…

Regards Clive

Thank you for the support! I appreciate it!

Hi Haha @Hawaabdi98,

Your dreams are very humble and hopefully this course will help you make all of this happen. I really like your attitude and approach…it would really make me happy to see you succeed soon! Well, it is always up to the us how much we make out of a situation. I truly believe that anything is possible if we work hard enough for it! Tenacity is the key to success :muscle:
This community right here will be accompanying you on this new path. So don’t hesitate to connect with the other students. Engage yourself in discussions and share your knowledge to help others. In return everyone will be happy to assist you, whenever you need help. Let’s make the best use out of this community!

And while you start with the first module of the course, I’d like to invite you to join our live webinars. They will take place on a weekly base, but you are also able to watch any of the past sessions. You will find the schedule and the replay videos right here.

Alright Hawa, please make sure enjoy the course. WORK HARD and stay TENACIOUS :blush:

Thank you! John had better make me rich, otherwise I will be here forever…:laughing:

1 Like