Anna A...From Sydney Australia

Hey everyone hope your all well, ive been hard at work applying the skills im learning through the training. Im super excited and cannot wait for what the future will hold
Keep safe everyone hope your all stying safe and giving my love y=to you and your families.

2 Likes

Hello Anna @houraus :blush:
Thank you for this lovely introduction! We are happy to have you as part of our family and we are looking forward to being working together with you.
There is a nice saying, maybe it just fits to what you were saying: “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”
If you will need any assistance with the technical side of the course - the SAS team is ready to help you. Further you have the great chance to ask our whole community for advice. The purpose of our forum is to help and support one another, so simply post your questions in our forum. Also make sure to help and connect with others. Another good source for help is our Help Desk, where you will find all sorts of course related tutorials.
Every Thursday we offer our SAS members to join the weekly live webinars. My colleague Ilya will discus and explain selected weekly topics and you also have the chance to address your question in the Q/A part of this sessions. If you can’t attend the webinars, you can simply watch the replay videos.

One last recommendation - we are currently having our “Build your presell page” contest, where every SAS member can be in with the chance to win awesome prizes! Do not miss this, as the required task will also a wonderful exercise for yourself! So you can beat two flies with one stone :four_leaf_clover:

Good luck with the course and stay safe and healthy!

1 Like

Hi Anna! Thanks for your kindly words…let’s start this course! I’m excited too!!!:grinning::muscle:

1 Like

thank you for the kind words. I am Larry from Oregon in the USA. I have been to Sydney and it was during the Vietnam war. I was treated very well while there and was lucky enough to spend some time with a beautiful Austrailian girl. She took me by the hand and we litterally ran through the city together for the week that I had from the war. It was to me like being in america. Anyway I’m new here and hope that you have a successful journey .

1 Like