A Newbie from New England

I am so excited to move forward with this super program so I can retire early
and enjoy myself, my family and head south where its a bit warmer.
I am a registered pharmacist and a newly single “seasoned” mom looking to also earn extra to help kids through college as well. I am motivated and inspired…Jenny

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m Mahmonir from Los Angeles,
i’m newbie and just finished my welcome module.
wish you the best.

Hello my name is Jen. Welcome and we can workout our newbie issues together
Good Luck,
Jennifer

Wish you the best! I am also very new to affiliate marketing. Lets learn together and help each other to get our dream life!!:blush:

Hey Jenny, we love your introduction- very nice! And of course-who doesn’t want to enjoy a life in the warmer south!? So big welcome to the family! You sound very positive and determined, which is great- because if you work hard, this course will provide you with everything you need to achieve all your goals!

For starters I 'd like to introduce you to our team right over here. We are looking forward to interact with you!
I highly encourage you to mingle with our other students and to be an active participant in this forum here. We are all here to help one another- so if you offer your help to others, they will help you too😎
Also make sure to take part in our weekly WEBINARS. You will also find replay videos of each session- so whenever you have extra capacity, this is the right place to gain extra-knowledge💪

So jump right in-I wish you best of luck and always stay motivated as you are!

hey jenny, new here so just wanna reach out and introduce myself and spread positivity and good vibes. were really goona make it.!!! goodluck, levon,

Good Luck and hope to share ideas very soon-